After over 4 decades as a designer, 20 as a kitchen designer/dealer I now work as a “Virtual Assistant” providing back office support to select designers, remodelers and builders.
Think of me as your virtual assistant or perhaps an extra pencil. My services work best in an ongoing relationship.
I provide initial layouts for you to work with through to final drawings and collaborative design work for remodel professionals- architects, interior designers, builders, and kitchen dealers. Everything is tailored to your specifications and directed by you. You decide what you need and when; together we’ll work out a schedule to get it done.
I don’t offer one-offs or fix plans except for those with whom a relationship exists. It is often necessary to "fix" plans at the start of a relationship.
All work is produced according to your specifications: title block, notes, sheet size, scale, dimension format and nomenclature.
- A mutually agreed to time table will be worked out at the start of every project and updated as needed. Room for changes is built in.
- If you are regional meetings can be in person at your location, mine, or on site.
- Field measures are available within a 4 hour radius of the Hudson Valley.
- Phone calls and email will always receive rapid response from me. Text messages need to be limited, MMS messages are not accepted.
- I use Zoom.use for on line screen sharing & video conferencing, and Wimi-Teamwork for collaboration. Integration with DropBox, One Drive, Google and soon Office 365If you have your own services we can use those.
- Project specific technical support is available if you work in Chief Architect.